Monday, September 10, 2012

THE JOURNEY STARTS TODAY!!!!!!!

I'm so glad to announce that today is the official kick off to my new album and i'm so excited for the next 81 days i will be rolling out the red carpet of event, singles, shows, contest and more in support of my new album. a big part of that will be my work with HIV & Aids which is a big part of my heart!!!  So get ready to be taken on a journey in healing,loving & being confident in yourself.

"Instant Gratification" my sophomore album in stores & online December 4th, 2012

1st Single "Us" set to be released to urban & rhythmic outlets on October 1st, 2012 

Album Release Concert "One Night Only" scheduled for December 1st, 2012
at Joe's Movement Emporium in Mount Rainier, Maryland

more details will follow keep check back for updates!!!!!!

Love Darren "The Soul Entertainer" 

No comments:

Post a Comment